The RIT Film software package offers a full suite of film dosimetry routines, including Patient QA and basic Machine QA. Easily streamline your Patient QA with RunQueueA, RIT’s automated batch analysis feature, and easily export analysis routines as PDF reports with a single click.
- Patient QA Measurements
Including: Gamma Analysis, Distance-to-Agreement (DTA), Profiles, Van Dyk’s Analysis, Subtraction, Composite Analysis, Isodose Curves, Addition, Centroid Measurement, and Proportion Passing Plot
- RIT's Patented Plan-Based Calibration
Patents: EP 1683546, CA 2567197, JP 4366362, JP 4838161, US 7024026, US 7233688, US 7639851, US 7680310, and EU 602006002615.3.
- Dose Calibrations
Including: Perpendicular Dose Calibration, Parallel Dose Calibration, RIT's Patented MLC Calibration Technique*, and Optical Density (OD) Calibration.
*Patents: EP 1318857, CA 2418232, JP 3817176, US 6675116, US 6934653, and US 7013228.
- RunQueueA for fully-automated, batch analysis of Patient QA measurements
- Patient QA Image Registration
Simultaneously perform fully-automated registration control point positioning in both traditional and RunQueueA IMRT. Template-based registration may also be performed.
- Scanner Spatial Calibration
- EBTX and Flatbed Scanner Correction
This advanced feature corrects for flatnessand uniformity variations in scanners, corrects for non-uniformities in EBT2 and EBT3 film to improve the film’s dosimetric accuracy, and provides you with the option to automatically-generate a calibration file.
- Automatic 21-Point Film Processor Correction**
Patents: EP 1252550, CA 2396952, JP 3817176, and US 6528803
- Scanner Spatial Calibration for Vidar and Flatbed Scanners
- VIDAR Scan, VIDAR Scanner Interface, VIDAR Advantage Pro 180˙ Correction
- Radiochromic Film Non-Uniformity Correction
- Generic Image File Import
Import generic JPEG, TIFF, and bitmap image files from sources other than a VIDAR Scanner, giving you increased flexibility in your workflow.
- Stereotactic Alignment Test (2D Winston-Lutz)
- Stereotactic Cone Profiles
- Field Alignment Test
- Star Shot Analysis
- Electron Energy (TG-25)
- Radiation/Light Field Coincidence
EPID images may be analyzed without a calibration file and with custom field sizes. Center location can be found by taking a BB or pinprick.
- Quick Flatness and Symmetry
- Isodose Measurements
- Depth Profiles
Including: Electron Energy, PDD and more
- Cross Profiles
Including: Flatness/Symmetry, Penumbra, FWHM, Integrated Dose, and more